PSWC Architects of Las Vegas, NV specializes in commercial architecture design including a vast array of projects ranging from office parks, research laboratories, schools, heathcare facilities and specialty manufacturing plants.
As a highly experienced architectural design firm, PSWC is committed to providing quality design and planning services. Our design and support staff always work to meet client deadlines and provide the highest level of expertise possible.
For questions or additional information relating to commercial architectural services with PSWC please contact us at 702-259-0011.
PARTIAL CLIENT/ PROJECT LIST:
- ENT Foods, King Ranch Market, Las Vegas, Nv
- Army Reserve, Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Hunter Liggett, CA: Dining Facility (DFAC) Modernization and Addition. LEED Silver
- GSA, Social Security Administration, Frank Hagel Building, Richmond, CA: Stair Pressurization Retrofit Project.
- Department of Energy, Las Vegas, NV. Misc, Space Planning
- Windmill Office Park, Las Vegas, Nv.
- Mpower Communications, Switch Facility, Las Vegas, Nv.
- New Balance Retail Store, Las Vegas, Nv.
- Chef Jay’s Manufacturing Facility, Las Vegas Nv.
- BHP Minerals Pilot plant and Office building, Reno, Nv
- EG&G/ URS Federal Services- Office Building (SCIF Facility), Las Vegas, Nv
- JT3 Office Space (SCIF Facility), Las Vegas, Nv
- NOS Communications – 5 Different Call centers, Las Vegas, Nv